- out there
- film screening
Fifteen Greek films backpack
Micro μ festival’s team announced the short films that are going to be screened at the seventh year of the festival on October 14, 2017.
The public announcement of the films is an important part of the festival each year as its pre-selection committee, has to choose only fifteen films out of many. This year, the applications for participation to Micro μ reached a three-digit number stressing the strong commitment of Greek filmmakers to their work.
As every year the films are going to be screened to more than ten cities simultaneously, aiming at commuting the work of the filmmakers all around Greece and abroad. At the same time, the audience’ s favorite film is going to get the “trophy” in live streaming among the cities at the end of the festival’s night.
This year, expanding the festival abroad seems to have been in focus from the Micro μ team. However, the total number and specific places that are going to connect for the 7th Micro μ remain still a secret.
The selected shorts that will be screened at the festival are the following: (alphabetically)
1. «A Buddy Already Dead» by Konstantinos Fragkoulis
2. « All of me » by Daphne Schmon
3. «Australia»by Dimitris Zahos
4. «Diversity » by Dimitris Manioros
5. «Ellie» by Miltiades Christides
6. «Helga Är I Lund» by Thelyia Petraki
7. «Kreatomihani (Mincer)» by Kiriakos Anastasiou
8. «Memories of a Doll» by Michail Charalampidis
9. «Minus One» by Natassa Xydi
10. «Mum, I’ m Back» by Dimitris Katsimiris
11. «Naked Bodies» by Yorgos Linardos
12. «Profiterol» by Chrysanthi Karfi Koi
13. «The Life of a Dead Man» by Orfeas Peretzis
14. «To Manaviko (The Grocery)» by Michalis Mathioudakis
15. «10 days that #rekt Eugene Muller» by Yiannis Sykovaris & Tasos Grammatosis
The festival’s favorite film’s award follow important offerings from RGB Studios & BLK .
Communications Manager: Chrysa Matsagani | mail. email@example.com
tel. (+30) 6970992262